Google Tag Manager

Cal Poly Global Site Tag

Script for Translate Tracking


What kind of transcript do I need?

Unofficial Transcript

An Unofficial Transcript is one that does not bear a University Seal, but contains all of the relevant academic information about course completion, grades and GPA from Cal Poly. Unofficial transcripts are typically used by students for informational purposes.

Cal Poly only offers Unofficial Transcripts (Poly Profile) to students with access to the portal. Office of the Registrar information about unofficial Transcripts.

Official Transcript

Official transcripts are similar to Unofficial Transcripts in content, but are printed on official transcript paper, bear the University Seal and include the University Registrar's signature. Official Transcripts are sent to other institutions, employers or organizations. Cal Poly will issue an Official Transcript to a student or alumn upon request. Official transcripts are provided in a sealed envelope and must remain in the unopened, sealed envelope until presented to the other institution, employer, or organization. Office of the Registrar information about Official Transcript requests.


Related Content

Sample Menu 1