First Years, Questions about General Education 2020-2021?
1) Plan on attending a GE 2020-2021 Drop-In Advising sessions:
Friday, January 24, 2020
10am - Noon
Kennedy Library, 217 C and 217 D
Friday, January 31, 2020
3pm - 5pm
Kennedy Library, 216 A and 217 D
Friday, February 7, 2020
Noon - 2pm
Kennedy Library, 217 D
3) Visit the Mustang Success Center
Winter Quarter Drop In Hours:
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Virtual Advising Hours:
Due to the high demand during the first week of classes and registration week virtual advising drop in hours will run from :
January 21 - February 29:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Drop In Hours 9:29am - 11:29am
The Mustang Success Center provides an inclusive environment that supports undergraduate students with their transition and integration into Cal Poly. The center’s staff provides accessible academic advising that guides students to clear pathways of success and timely graduation.
Through individual appointments, group advising sessions, and workshops, the advisors help students:
- Understand University policies and procedures
- Offer a full range of proactive academic services
- Refer students to appropriate campus resources
- Provide leadership in coordinating College and University programs that support student success.
Feel free to drop into our office anytime for any question you may have.