Spring Quarter Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Virtual Advising Instructions
- Download the free Zoom app with your Cal Poly login information.
- You must have the app downloaded to your computer or phone. Using just the web browser will not allow you to meet privately with an advisor.
- During the above times, when you’re ready click to meet with an advisor using your laptop, phone, or tablet.
Information on waitlists, crashing, and Cr/NC
Visit this webpage https://coronavirus.calpoly.edu/frequently-asked-questions
Under "Spring Quarter Classes" you will find an FAQ for waitlist, crashing, Cr/NC, and many other class questions!
Starting Summer 2020
The Mustang Success Center will transition into a First Year Advising Center.
Spring 2020 we will remain accessible to all undergraduates.
The Mustang Success Center provides an inclusive environment that supports undergraduate students with their transition and integration into Cal Poly. The center’s staff provides accessible academic advising that guides students to clear pathways of success and timely graduation.
Through individual appointments, group advising sessions, and workshops, the advisors help students:
- Understand University policies and procedures
- Offer a full range of proactive academic services
- Refer students to appropriate campus resources
- Provide leadership in coordinating College and University programs that support student success.
Feel free to drop into our office anytime for any question you may have.